Andy's Automotive & Transmission is a family-owned auto & truck repair shop in Manquin, VA. We believe in delivering honest and professional automotive repair and maintenance services to the people of King William County and surrounding Greater Richmond areas.
The quality ASE (automotive service excellence) certified technicians at Andy's Automotive & Transmission utilize today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on both foreign and domestic vehicles, with scan tools and programs like: Ford IDS, Tech2, MasterTech, Modis, Star II, NGS PC, AutoLink, Mitchell, IATN, MechanicNet, Tech Connect, TIS 2 Web and many others... We don’t guess, we TEST!!!
Andy, himself, has over 25+ years experience, is an ASE Master Technician, and is a multiple award winning mechanic. We are an ACDelco TSS Shop, Tech-Net Professional Auto Service Center, Car Quest, Napa AutoCare Center, and Federated Auto Parts Repair facility. We sell only the best parts, including OEM parts, and they are only installed by ASE certified technicians.
We are committed to being the best in automotive service and providing you with quality car care at a fair price!
Professional General Repair & Diesel Technicians Wanted!
Very diligent, growing, high paced, clean, state of the art, accurate, efficient, trustworthy, prideful, established, locally OWNED and operated shop is looking for the BEST OF THE BEST in professional automotive and diesel truck technicians. Job requirements:
· Must be a career minded professional
· Must have valid drivers license
· Must have own transportation
· Must have at least 5 years of verified experience as a technician, with references
· Must have State Inspector license
· Must hold at least 3 valid & up to date ASE certifications (prefer master tech, but not necessary), we have multiple ASE Technicians and Master Technician on premises, at all times, to assist
· Must have certified diesel engine experience
· Must have instructor led automotive training (high school, vocational, college, dealership, OEM, etc.)
· Must have working knowledge of shop equipment (wheel & tire equipment, brake lathe, alignment machine, multiple diagnostic tools, exhaust pipe bender, a/c equipment,
welding equipment, computers, etc.)
· Must have own tool box and essential day to day tools
· Must have positive attitude, be high paced, self motivated, clean, well kept appearance, neat, organized, on time, ready to work, take pride in your work, accountable, efficient, timely, and accurate!!!
· Subject to drug and alcohol testing
· Labor commission percentage based on experience, health insurance provided, vacation pay, and more
· If you fit these requirements, we would like to talk to you!